The Carly Mynear Photography Experience
Welcome! Carly Mynear Photography is a full service boutique photography business. My goal is to make sure you not only have an amazing session that leaves you with fun memories but also to provide you with heirloom quality prints and products that will last a lifetime.
So now it’s time to grab a cup of coffee or tea and flip through these pages. Learn how, together, we’ll create an experience of a lifetime!
Planning Your Session
We will start planning together at our first meeting called a Pre Consultation where I will be able to answer any questions you may have as well as ask you questions to start getting to know you and your family. This is where I will find out what portraits are most important to you and what products you are thinking about, as well as where you would like them to be in your home.
- When we’re deciding on a location think about places you and your family LOVE. This could be privately owned land like your country backyard, the river or a lake, a favorite park, or even at the fair!
- When choosing outfits refer to the Style Guide (provided after booking) and remember the ultimate outfit decision is up to you.
- Stressed about convincing your child (or husband) to give the perfect smile? Don’t worry, I’ve got it covered. The best thing you can do to help make this happen is to relax and let me handle it. I pride myself on taking the time to get to know your family, to play and have fun. During this time I’ll grab the fun candids but also convince your child that they like me enough to smile for those perfect shots!
After The Session
You’ve already had a blast at your session but now things are about to get even better! About two weeks after your session we’ll have your Reveal night. On your Reveal night you’ll see all of your images for the first time. It’s definitely something to get excited about!
That night I’ll come to your home (that’s right no babysitter and you can even stay in your jammies if you want!) and show you a custom slideshow with your images.
After you’ve experienced the slideshow we will go through all of your images and take a look at all of the product samples. Seeing everything in person will really give you a sense of what products are most important to you. My favorites are canvases and albums!
You’ll have plently of time to ask any questions, to hold up my sample products to different walls in your own home to see what sizes will work best and enough time to pick out your favorites. I will also bring my iPad in which I can take pictures of the walls you want to hang images on and show you what the images from our session will look like, yes, on your own walls!
The collections in the following pages have been put together to give you the absolute best quality product for the best value. Those collections are available on Reveal night only. No need to worry if the products in the offered collections don’t fit you’re needs, all products are available a la carté.
The goal of the Reveal Night is to finalize your order so we can get your prints and products to you as soon as possible. To help make this stress free it’s a great idea to take a look through all of the different products and collections so you can go into it with an idea of what might work best for you. Once you’ve seen your images that may change but it’s always good to have an idea when we get started!
When all the fun of the Reveal Night is over, you’ll have a short wait before you’ll have those images in your hands! You can expect to have your prints and products in hand within 2-4 weeks. When everything is in we’ll schedule a time that I can hand deliver everything to make sure it gets there safely!
My Session Fee is $100.00 (non refundable) and is required to secure all bookings.
Session Fee includes:
- Pre-Session Consultation via phone or in person
- 1-2 hour session up to 5 family members
- Unlimited outfit changes
- 20 retouched images available for you to purchase
An a la carté menu as well as packages are available. Please contact me for further pricing information. Although there is no minimum purchase, my clients typically spend $500+ on their session.